Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mt. Sinai and beyond 10/27/10

Good day friends,

It is 5:22 a,m, in Israel as I begin typing this post.  I learned last night (bedtime here) that most of my post were going to "draft post" and not getting posted.  Technoboy here still has much to learn. For those who might be intersted, I plann to continue providing post upon my return with both short summaries, bible versers; and, more importantly photos of he many sites we have visited and Pastor Lon has provided abbrevisted, yet verym very effecive sermons on the location and biblcal import of same,. 

I hope, eventually, to have a 40 minute power point/dvd which i can share with Sunday school classes or other groups of my Bible Walk..  This wont happpen quickly but i hope by the holidays to have something put together.

ral

so here are more photos and short text.  i just pray they get thru

The beginning of our 1-1/2 walk down the Roman Road to the base of Petra,, most amazing carvings from ancient times. This was in the land of Moab 
Jordanian mountains nearr  Petra,, where Jesus will gather with the remnant before heading to Jerusalem for the final balltle with the Satan  Micah 2:11-12


Okay.  Must be off to Moses' mountain,  YEAH!!!Rick Lamnkin

ral

No comments:

Post a Comment