Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sad and Happy Return from Holy Land

We left Tel Aviv at 1 a.m. on Friday moring, which would have been appx, 7 p.m. Thursay night here.  10 hour flight to JFK arriving at 7 a.m.  Then customs, Altanta, Nashville and a numing ride hope with a wonderful sister. 

It is hard to describe the feeling of leaving such a fanstastic place and returning to yet another fantastic place.  Home really is.  It can't be beat to see your son, family, Sunday school class, church members; and, what seems at first more importantly, one's bed.  Heaven.


I plan to continue my blog and add alot more information and pictures now that time will allow.  I hope to have my staff help me with downloading video, copying the minisermons of Pastor Lon and teach me how to attach those to upcoming posts.

Great to be back and thanks for your interst and prayers

Rick Lamkin

No comments:

Post a Comment